INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
of users consulting the website of ISA S.p.A. in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
WHAT WE COLLECT
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation”), this page describes how the personal data is processed of users consulting the following websites:
This information does not regard any other websites, pages or on-line services that may be reached through any hypertext links as may be published on the websites but which refer to resources external to the domain of the company.
The Data Controller is ISA S.p.A., with registered office at via Madonna di Campagna, 123, 06083 Bastia Umbra (PG) (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE PROCESSING
The personal data (“Data”) collected on this page may be processed for the following purposes:
- giving execution to a specific user request or provide the requested service
- allowing the Company to perform surveys on customers satisfaction (“Customer Satisfaction”) related to the quality of Company goods and services according to the Company legitimate interest;
- subject to your express consent, sending commercial communications as well as sending advertising on Company products and services, or performing market researches (“Marketing”);
- improving the user experience on the Company websites
The Data may be processed on paper, automated and telematic supports, especially, by ordinary post or email, telephone, fax and any other communication channel.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of the company under specific contractual obligations, based in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU.
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF THE EEA
Within its contractual relations the Company may transfer the Data in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including store them in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Company. Databases management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable data protection law.
In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA the Company will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the Data.
The Data processed to provide the Service and the Customer Satisfaction will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes. However, the Company may continue to store these Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect Company’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
The Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment you give consent until the moment you withdraw the consent. Once consent is withdrawn, Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although they may still be kept by the Company, in particular as may be necessary to protect Company’s interests related to potential liability related to this processing unless further clarification are provided by the competent Supervisory Authority in this regard.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Data subjects can exercise the following rights:
- right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
Data subject can exercise the abovementioned rights by writing to ISA S.p.A., via Madonna di Campagna, 123, 06083 Bastia Umbra (PG), oppure inviando mail a email@example.com
DPO ISA S.p.A.
Atty. Silvia Mezzancella
+39 347 9488 489
+39 075 5005 589